- Naughty Cake
- Cakes by Location
- Occasion Cake
- Contact Us
Best Dentist in Delhi Noida Gurgaon Ghaziabad Faridabad India for Dental Tourism All in 4 Implants with Dental Insurance or Without
Top dentist and dental Clinic in Delhi-NCR Gurgaon Noida Ghaziabad Faridabad and India all cities for any dental services at reasonable fee cost price.
Please Call / WhatsApp 8448756216
I am traveling to India and want to use my dental insurance for all in 4 implants?
Ans. You may consult with relevant dentists, some have the facility. Get all on 4 dental implants at most competitive cost in India, Else you may have best services at least cost in your dental tourism. For complete and clear guidance in your case Please Call / WhatsApp 8448756216
Contact for the following procedures at reasonable cost:
• Cosmetic dentistry- Focuses on improving the appearance of the mouth, teeth and smile.
• Anesthesiology – The specialty of dentistry that deals with the advanced use of general anesthesia, sedation and pain management to facilitate dental procedures.
• Endodontics (also called endodontology) – Root canal therapy and study of diseases of the dental pulp and periapical tissues.
• Forensic odontology – The gathering and use of dental evidence in law. This may be performed by any dentist with experience or training in this field. The function of the forensic dentist is primarily documentation and verification of identity.
• Geriatric dentistry or geriodontics – The delivery of dental care to older adults involving the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of problems associated with normal aging and age-related diseases as part of an interdisciplinary team with other health care professionals.
• Oral and maxillofacial pathology – The study, diagnosis, and sometimes the treatment of oral and maxillofacial related diseases.
• Oral and maxillofacial radiology – The study and radiologic interpretation of oral and maxillofacial diseases.
• Oral and maxillofacial surgery (also called oral surgery) – Extractions, implants, and surgery of the jaws, mouth and face.
• Oral biology – Research in dental and craniofacial biology
• Oral Implantology – The art and science of replacing extracted teeth with dental implants.
• Oral medicine – The clinical evaluation and diagnosis of oral mucosal diseases
• Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics – The straightening of teeth and modification of midface and mandibular growth.
• Pediatric dentistry (also called pedodontics) – Dentistry for children
• Periodontology (also called periodontics) – The study and treatment of diseases of the periodontium (non-surgical and surgical) as well as placement and maintenance of dental implants
• Prosthodontics (also called prosthetic dentistry) – Dentures, bridges and the restoration of implants.
o Some prosthodontists super-specialize in Maxillofacial Prosthetics, which is the discipline originally concerned with the rehabilitation of patients with congenital facial and oral defects such as cleft lip and palate or patients born with an underdeveloped ear (microtia). Today, most Maxillofacial Prosthodontists return function and esthetics to patients with acquired defects secondary to surgical removal of head and neck tumors, or secondary to trauma from war or motor vehicle accidents.
• Special needs dentistry (also called special care dentistry) – Dentistry for those with developmental and acquired disabilities.
• Sports dentistry – the branch of sports medicine dealing with prevention and treatment of dental injuries and oral diseases associated with sports and exercise. The sports dentist works as an individual consultant or as a member of the Sports Medicine Team.
Orthodontics: minor cosmetic tooth movement utilizing Invisalign® or Clear Correct
Dental implants: trained in all systems, including NobelPharma® (Branemark), 3i®, Lifecore®, Frialit®, Neoss, MIS and Straumann®
Cosmetic dentistry: teeth whitening (bleaching) with plasma xenon halogen light, porcelain laminate veneers, composite (synthetic porcelain) bonding, porcelain inlays to replace old silver amalgam fillings using a impression-less technique with our digital dental scanner
Prosthodontics: caps/crowns, metal-free bridges, full dentures and partial dentures using the newest, most natural-looking materials available, all with digital scanning
Endodontics: painless root canal therapy
Oral surgery: removal of wisdom teeth, treatment of abscessed or fractured teeth, biopsies, and other surgical procedures
Periodontics: treatment of gum disease, by surgical and non-surgical means with deep scaling and Arestin; gingivoplasty (gum recontouring to enhance aesthetic appearance)
Pediatric dentistry: gentle care for children, including the use of sealants with digital air abrasion and fluoride
Painless dentistry: drill-free dentistry using digital air abrasion, nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and intravenous sedation
Diagnostic and preventive dentistry, including digital oral cancer screening with Identafi.
General dentistry: fillings, anti-snore devices (Silent Night®), brush biopsies (Oral CDx®), appliances to counteract bruxism (clenching and grinding), treatment of TMD/TMJ (disorders of the temporomandibular joints), provision of occlusal guards (night guards), nutritional counseling, treatment of halitosis (bad breath) and Sjögren’s syndrome (dry mouth)
What is all on 4 dental implant?
The “all-on-four” treatment concept was developed to maximize the use of available remnant bone in atrophic jaws, allowing immediate function and avoiding regenerative procedures that increase the treatment costs and patient morbidity, as well as the complications inherent to these procedures.T
he protocol uses four implants in the anterior part of complete edentulous jaws to support a provisional, fixed and immediately loaded prosthesis. The two most anterior implants are placed axially, whereas the two posterior implants are placed distally and angled to minimize the cantilever length, and to allow the application of prostheses with up to 12 teeth, thereby enhancing masticatory efficiency.